Alfred's Basic Piano Library Lesson 3
- This easy step-by-step method emphasizes correct playing habits and note reading through interval recognition.
- Lesson Book 3 introduces "overlapping pedal"; new time signatures 3/8 and 6/8; and the primary triads in Major and Minor keys.
- Concepts include: passing one under two and one under three; playing major scales in contrary motion; the chromatic scale; the minor scale.
- Songs Include: Alpine Melody * Casey Jones * A Day in Vienna * Enchanted City * Fandango * Festive March * Go Down, Moses * Goodbye, Old Paint * Greensleeves * Hunting Song * Intermezzo * Light and Blue * The Major and the Minor * Make Up Your Mind! * On Top of Old Smoky * Prelude in 18th Century Style * Raisins and Almonds * La Raspa * Roman Holiday * Scarborough Fair * Scherzo * Village Dance * Waltz Pantomime
- By Willard A. Palmer, Morton Manus, and Amanda Vick Lethco
- An Alfred publication